Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Source of Inspiration

Morning!

I am always ecstatic when I wake up. Some people didn't make it to this day, but I am happy I did. And that is before I have my coffee.

For two years straight, I've been writing about coffee every week for BellaOnline. It is not always easy coming up with something to write about and yet that difficulty only comes if I think lack--like I am not going to be able to do it.

As long as I believe I will come up with something, something comes. Why? Because inspiration is everywhere. It helps that I really love coffee, but the wealth of ideas and the source of ideas is immeasureable. That's because it comes from God. You just have to open your heart and mind to it and know that the Universe is supporting you. It can come while reading, during a shower, a conversation, a walk, a moment of quiet, an argument--you just need to know it will come.

The day after I post my coffee article is always just a bit sweeter. Coffee, writing and writing about coffee--could it get any better?

Enjoy this moment--there is no other.

Falling in Love with Starbucks
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art33655.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment