Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Success on My Schedule

Morning!

There are so many things that we really want to do and yet we never get closer to accomplishing these things. Why? Because they are not part of our schedule or daily routine.

If I want to lose five pounds but I never plan on how I am going to do it, let alone what time I will begin, how will I ever accomplish it?

We have to remember that the only moment we have is this one. Make a concrete plan and then use this moment to make it happen.
  • Put it in your planner
  • Make that call
  • Make a list of things you need
  • Choose a day you are going to pick them up
  • Set your alarm
  • Put out the tools
  • Leave notes for yourself in strategic places
Take action now.

Make success part of your daily routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment